Wednesday, June 10, 2009

about time

It is about time I start one of these. I think they are great things to get to know what is going on in people's lives and so I feel I should probably join in with everyone else. It is the cool thing to do after all, right?
I am super excited about this month. My crazy bff gets home from france in a short 9 days! It has been such a long year. Without her, I have stayed out of trouble. Okay, maybe not. I can't wait for her to get back so we can began our summer of moose, betas, hubcaps, veggies, 3 am hikes, rat roaches, and last but not least, our crazy bike rides.
My nephew and neice are coming over this weekend and I get to watch the crazy kids that I love more then anything. I also have my Rich County Rodeo queen tryouts on Saturday. I should have been riding more, but the darn rain has kept me back. I will still try my best, I have been doing these tryouts since I was eight years old. Not a lot of people know this about me because I am not one that looks like she is a "cowgirl".
I am really looking forward to going to Cedar City next weekend. TJ is this amazing swimmer, but I have to see it for myself first:). I am excited to have a somewhat of a vacation from the ridiculous hours they are having me work and excited to spend sometime "sitting around" as TJ would say, oh and to spend some time with him.
It is summer and school is still going on. If you are asking yourself the same question I am, yes there is something VERY wrong with this picture. I should probably get some homework done so I have more play time next week and when my dear friend gets home from FRANCE..WI WI BONJOUR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment