Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a weekend!



This weekend I got to drive down the Cedar City with TJ and watch him swim in the summer games.It was a lot of fun and great to see him swim for once. He really does do an amazing job and I am glad I got to watch that. He swam every day for three days. We did not get to do much because he was worn out, but that is okay I enjoyed sitting back and relaxing. The trip was really good cuz I learned a lot about TJ and it has helped me with a lot of things that I have been thinking about. It made my decision a lot easier. Gucci Came up to the swim meet on Friday. I have not seen her forever and a day and it was sooooooo good to see her! On the way home from Cedar we hit TONS of rain. I love the rain and loved it even more that I did not have to drive in it:) When I got to SLC I got to visit with my Grandpa for a while. It is always good to talk to him. He knows so much about life and always makes you feel amazing! The man is amazing. Afterwards, it was off to meet Marie's family. We headed off to the airport to pick up Marie. Marie is the best friend a girl could as for. She had been in France for a year and finally came home! Marie and my favorite animal is a moose so we all had moose hats on to pick her up when she arrived. The minute I saw her I burst into tears! I was so happy to see her and it was well needed. After her family gave hugs, I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug ever, as I did my camera that was wrapped around my wrist wacked her upside the head. i have never felt so bad in my life. The two of us are both accident prone and together it equals trouble. It was so good to see her and make fun of her. She would be explaining something and then try to get us to tell her what it is in english because she has forgot so much! I can't wait to hang out with her for the next 3 days straight! it is going to be such a good time! On my way home from seeing Marie, my other best friend called me and we talked for a long time. Her and her boy gave me some of the best advice ever and helped me make a very hard life decision. I love my friends and think they are super amazing. I really would be no where without them and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment